Here at Platts Physiotherapy we want to keep our patients and team as safe and healthy as possible in this very uncertain time. We have created a policy to outline what our staff and patients can do to be a part of reducing the spread on Covid-19.
What we need you to do:
- Phone to book an appointment
- Please do not walk into the clinic without an appointment,. If you have any enquiries, please contact the practice via our website, email or by phone call.
- Please come as close to your given appointment time as possible. If you are early phone before coming into the clinic and we will advise you on what to do.
- Please wear a mask while in the practice and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- We currently do accept cash, but contactless payments are preferred whenever possible.
- Do not attend if you have Covid symptoms or you have knowingly been around someone with symptoms in the last 14 days.
- If you have attended an appointment and are showing symptoms afterwards please let us know so we can take the appropriate steps to deep clean the practice and keep our staff and other patients safe.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- All members of staff will be using the appropriate PPE for all staff as directed by NHS England and our governing bodies.
- We strictly follow the hand washing guidelines between patients, including using 70% alcohol hand gel, and uniforms are washed at 60°C
- Only one patient in designated waiting areas at a time.
- Cleaning down all surfaces between patients using 70% alcohol wipes in both public areas and in treatment rooms.
- Increased gaps between each patient and all clinicians seeing fewer patients to ensure your safety.
- Members of staff will not come to work if they are displaying Covid symptoms or have been in contact with a person displaying symptoms and will only return to work after a negative test result.
Thank you for your support at this current time.